Thursday, August 24, 2006

prepare yourself

Ok, so I know that I need to post a few more times than what I have been. What can I say? Well, nothing really. I can tell you this: has any heard of Rita Springer? She is an artist/worship leader. We are doing one of her songs this weekend, "Rise Up": WOW!

Forewarning on the next post: you better strap on your Memory Lane seat belts 'cause we are goin' for a little ride...

Find me faithful, find me true
Find me in, in love with You
Your love compels me to run the race
Your hand, it guides me, as I seek Your face

Your Word is my deed
I want to leave a legacy
Help me to be, help me to see Your story in me
Throw off the sing and draw me in
I lay down my life so You begin

Write on me Your glory
Write on me Your story
I wanna be the one that You will use
So Lord, please write on me

1 comment:

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Ohmigosh. I'm so ready for memory lane. You'd better post sooner than this last one or I'll stalk you! Am planning on Homecoming....