Saturday, September 09, 2006

Two words...First Call

I could really hardly contain myself today as I was browsing through Lifeway and happened upon this treasure, no, gem. Nay, a true diamond amidst a lot of whippersnapper cd's. First Call. First Call...do you see that. And not just any First Call but the THE FIRST First Call. I was no sooner in my car, slashing at the government issued plastic surrounding the cd, practically beside myself trying to get it into the cd player, turning my car on and aurally feasting myself upon the banquet called First Call (ok, that may have been a little too far). Amidst all these so-called "musical geniuses" we find Bonnie Keene, Melody Tunney and Marty McCall. I mean, really, can you get any better than "O Sifuni Mungu," "Snap to It," "Undivided," "The Reason We Sing"? Tell me, can you find better? Ok, there are some out there. But I will tell you this, very few. First Call today...First Call forever!

No comments: